Friday, July 24, 2009

Just checking in!

Hey everybody! Just checking in! i know i haven't updated my blog in a while so i am updating it now! I was just interviewed for the newspaper "Fashion First Hand" which is a popular mag read all over the world ( well it still is not as popular as my mag! No body can beat my mag! It's on fire!) anyways i am just very happy to announce publicly that Jack Boutang and Fashion Fattel has just become internationally famous! People are reading my mag all over the world! how exciting! Now ,becuase of this, i am in hot demand for many large fashion incouperations! Wich means i will be traveling all over the world on my personal jet on debuges all over the world! So keep on being fabu Fashion Fattel lovers! Love you! and reameber! Design it. Live it. Love it. that is Jackie's code of honor! Hugs, kisses, and best wishes!

Love, ( <3 )

Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Comment!!!